“Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.” -Revelation 12:10-12 (NKJV)
God’s plan is for His children to hear the good news that Jesus Christ payed for their sins, and conquered death for them through His resurrection from the dead. If you have been rescued by God from your sin and the consequences of it, one of the ways you can express thanks to God is by telling others of what happened through your testimony.
I would like to give everyone the opportunity to share their testimony on my website so that I may share it with the world. If you would like to share your testimony please feel free to do so by following the submission guidelines below. God bless. Alternately, you can e-mail me directly at KnowledgeMuzik@gmail.com for your connivence.
Marlon Kevin Vincent
1. Testimonies should be no longer than 5,000 words.
2. Keep your testimony in chronological order.
3. Absolutely NO foul language.
4. Submitted content will be edited for spelling, clarity and concision.
5. ALL Scripture quotes must be properly referenced including book, chapter, verse and version/translation.
6. Not all submissions will be chosen for publishing.
Please be sure to include the following information in your email:
1.Your first and last name. (not displayed unless requested).
2. Your valid email address.
3. Write “Submission – Testimony – (Your Name)” in the subject line of your email to ensure proper delivery.
4. Explain how you would like your byline to display online to ensure proper attribution.
5. You must insert the text of your testimony into the body of the email. (Do not send your testimony as an attachment.)
6. There is no limit to photo attachments that are allowed. (.jpg only).
7. Do not submit anything other than your personal testimony.
8. Your email submission must contain the following agreement:
“I certify that I am the author or sole owner of the material I am submitting to MarlonVincent.com. MarlonVincent.com and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, my works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. I agree to indemnify MarlonVincent.com for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material.”